Today I’m including a week of journal pages to (try to) catch up. You can click twice on any image for a larger version. My favorite funny dream stories are on the last page below.
Above, left: Wordle was MATEY. I drew an obituary photo for a Ms. Doris Matey and an “Ahoy Matey Dahlia.”
Dreams that day:
- A guy took my spot at a shared art studio
- Shopping for a water brush in an old car repair garage
- My sister and my niece looking like each other
Above, right: Wordle was ELUDE so I drew a kitty eluding capture.
Dream: two guys had a podcast about coyotes at their coyote ranch (and some other stuff I didn’t draw–zoom in on text in photo if you care).
Above, left, Wordle: COUNT (sketch is from a movie poster). Dream: helping a friend carry heavy stuff at a ceramics studio where she was stealing clay.
Above, right, Wordle: MAIZE.
Dream: Pet product invention that “contains two kinds of walks and a rectangular glass container.” Very useful I’m sure!
Above, left, Wordle: BEEFY (Beefsteak tomato).
Dream: trying to get my stuff home from my sister’s “snotty friend’s” parent’s apartment.
Above, right, Wordle: WORRY. I drew my beloved grandma who we called a “worrywort” because she worried about everything, all the time.
Dream: hiding a work laptop in a hotel safe.
Above, left, Wordle: FLIRT so I drew a cute flirty girl.
Dreams I drew that day were:
- Bringing bottles of hand lotion to the homeless (just what they need?!).
- Guy with 70s hair at gas station asks me to help him fix his truck and I tell him first I have to go into the store. The ladies in the store tell me that’s just a pick-up line. I tell them, no problem, he’s way too short for me.
Above, right, Wordle was FISHY which reminded me of that great quote about houseguests attributed to Benjamin Franklin.
The dream: “Two guys want me to eat their poisoned macaroni and cheese to get their guns back.” (huh?)