I’m really happy with the way this painting (from a photo I took at the Farmers Market) is progressing and since I couldn’t finish it tonight and it’s back to the office tomorrow, I decided to share it as a work in progress.
Questions for you:
- Can you tell that the woman on the left is resting her hands on her shopping cart handle and that there’s a plastic bag of stuff in the cart?
- Is the way her hands are mostly one light shape confusing?
- Is that area of hands/cart handle/plastic bag distracting? (Before I pointed it out.)
- Do you think I should leave their shirts alone or add the patterns that were really on their shirts?
- Anything you see that needs fixing (other than the list above and below)?
I still need to add paint to the truck in the background to get the color right, paint in the lettering and add some contrast to the lady on the right (and maybe adjust her face a bit).