A watercolor in progress (about 1/3 done) on my watercolor table with my helpers standing by, waiting to help (or get in the way). This is a commissioned portrait of a house with the family’s 3 cats in the window.
An acrylic painting in progress on my easel in the opposite corner of the room.
If you click on the pictures to look at them on Flickr you’ll see little notes of what stuff is.
Now, about this tagging business. This week I’ve been “tagged” by three different art bloggers. When you get tagged you’re supposed to list seven little known facts about yourself and then list seven blogs you like to visit and then tell each of those people they’ve been tagged. It’s sort of like a chain letter. Since I don’t know who’s already been tagged, and since I was tagged 3 times in 3 days, I have a feeling people are running out of people to tag…which makes me feel a little like I did in high school gym class where I was always the last to be picked for a team since I was such a klutz.
So instead of tagging other people, I’m going to invite people to be tagged. That way I won’t be imposing on anyone and won’t re-tag already tagged people. Will I get in trouble for breaking the chain? If you want to play and haven’t been tagged yet, just leave me a comment and I’ll toss you a tag…
Here are the 7 random facts about me:
1. I live in a house that used to be a duplex so I have 2 living/dining room rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 laundry rooms. (One living/dining room/kitchen is my studio and 1 laundry room is a pantry now.)
2. I have two cats who sleep on top of my computer monitor and tv with their tail hanging over the screen.
3. I love doing dishes and cleaning the cat litter box but dislike doing other housework because it takes too long.
4. I like to read manuals for computer software and electronic gadgets and I subscribe to PC Magazine.
5. I hate shopping for clothes but love shopping for art supplies and books.
6. I download books from Audible.com to my computer and iPod and listen to them while I watercolor (but oil or acrylic painting I listen to music).
7. I have a spinning bike (exercise bike) in my living room and I like to ride it while watching American Idol on my TiVo with the sound played through my stereo.
And here are links to the lovely artists who tagged me:
Claudia of Time Passages whose garden sketches are sensational!
Kerstin Klein of Snowflakes and Black Vampires who has been participating in the portrait party where people trade doing each other’s portraits.
Dinahmow (sounds like “Dynamo”) of Idle Thoughts of an Idle Woman whose printmaking and photography is stunning.
So, I know I’ve done this all wrong. I haven’t listed 7 new tagged people…but I’m tossing the ball to you and calling out TAG, You’re IT. If you wanna be tagged, just leave me a comment and I’ll link you in the next post.